Pottery classes for kids and adults
Published 12:00 am Sunday, September 21, 2014
Classes for kids
Saturday morning classes at Pottery 101 feature a different theme each week. Students have the opportunity to make a pottery piece that requires no previous experience. Advanced registration is required.
Ages: 6-14. Cost: $35
Time: Saturdays 10 a.m.-noon
• Oct. 11: Ahhh!!! Goblets
• Nov. 8: Fall Leaf Bowl
• Nov. 15: “Give Thanks” Table Decoration
• Dec. 6: Your House as a Christmas Cottage
Paint your own pottery
Paint your own piece of pottery through guided instruction. Don’t worry, we’ll walk you through it! No artistic ability necessary. All supplies and firing costs are included.
Ages: 14-Adult. Cost: $35
Time: 7-9 p.m.
• Monday, Oct. 13: Frankencan
• Monday, Oct. 20: Floral Platter
• Thursday, Nov. 13: Egg Tray
• Thursday, Nov. 20: Christmas Project (TBA)
Get a taste of Paint Your Own Pottery with a tile party for only $10.
Ages 14-adult. Cost: $10
Time: Choose 6-7 p.m., 7-8 p.m., or 8-9 p.m.
• Monday, Oct. 6: Fish Tile Party
• Thursday, Nov. 6: Snowman Tile Party
Classes held at Pottery 101, 101 S. Main St.
Sign up at the shop or call 704-209-1632.