1. Beneath the Ashen Veil of Darkness, by Robert Bartlett.
2. Mischievous Mimi Explores Seabrook Island, by Catherine Goodman Farley.
3. Light Between Oceans, by M.L. Stedman.
4. Queen Elizabeth’s Daughter: A Novel of Elizabeth I, by Anne Clinard Barnhill.
5. Etta Mae’s Worst Bad-Luck Day, by Ann B. Ross.
6. Last Night at the Blue Angel, by Rebecca Rotert.
7. Southern Girl, by John Warley.
8. Factory Man, by Beth Macy.
9. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
10. All I Have in This World, by Michael Parker.
1. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage, by Haruki Murakami.
2. The Long Way Home, by Louise Penny.
3. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
4. Adultery, by Paulo Coelho.
5. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
6. Big Little Lies, by Liane Moriarty.
7. The Book of Life, by Deborah Harkness.
8. We Are Not Ourselves, by Matthew Thomas.
9. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
10. The Heist, by Daniel Silva.
1. A Spy Among Friends, by Ben Macintyre.
2. In the Kingdom of Ice, by Hampton Sides.
3. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
4. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
5. Think Like a Freak, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
6. Flash Boys, by Michael Lewis.
7. The Organized Mind, by Daniel J. Levitin.
8. Hard Choices, by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
9. The First Family Detail, by Ronald Kessler.
10. #Girlboss, by Sophia Amoruso.
The Stained Glass Trolley Tour starts Saturday, Sept. 13 at 9:30 a.m. Center for Faith & the Arts, in partnership... read more