The following incidents occurred and were reported to city police:
• A man reported Thursday a vandalism in the 100 block of East 15th Street.
• A woman reported Thursday a larceny in the 700 block of Sunset Drive.
• Henderson High School reported Thursday a disturbance in the 1200 block of North Main Street.
• Pop Shoppe West reported Thursday an embezzlement in the 1800 block of West Innes Street.
In sheriff’s reports:
• A woman reported Wednesday a simple assault in the 1400 block of Barger Road.
• A man reported Wednesday someone stole items from the 10000 block of Unity Church Road, Mooresville and then pawned the items.
• A woman reported Wednesday a vandalism occurred in the 100 block of Frontier Circle, China Grove.
• A woman reported Wednesday someone broke into a mobile home and outbuilding in the 100 block of Maria Lane, Woodleaf.
• Tonnie Orlando Jackson, 47, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor cyberstalking at the Rowan County courthouse.
• Joey Dwayne Justus, 27, was charged Wednesday with felony obtaining property by false pretenses while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.