In sheriff’s reports:
• A woman reported Wednesday a burglary occurred in the 600 block of White Rock Avenue.
• A woman reported Wednesday a burglary occurred in the 100 block of Mackenzie Court, China Grove.
• Alcoa reported Wednesday someone dumped roofing material on the property in the 400 block of Wildlife Access Road, Richfield.
• A man reported Wednesday a burglary in the 5700 block of Chenault Road, Cleveland.
• Bobby Eugene Burton, 34, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance in the 3600 block of South Main Street and Piper Lane.
• Chad Eugene Linker, 35, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 1200 block of Guinn Avenue, Kannapolis.
In police reports;
• A man reported Wednesday a larceny in the 200 block of Faith Road.