1. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
2. Four, by Veronica Roth.
3. Land of Love and Drowning, by Tiphanie Yanique.
4. The Girls of August, by Anne Rivers Siddons.
5. The Hurricane Sisters, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
6. Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage, by Alice Munro.
7. To Rise Again at a Decent Hour, by Joshua Ferris.
8. Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands, by Chris Bohjalian.
9. Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln’s Killer, by James Swanson.
10. Honor and Betrayal, by Patrick Robinson.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. The Book of Life, by Deborah Harkness.
3. The Heist, by Daniel Silva.
4. The Silkworm, by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling).
5. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
6. California, by Edan Lepucki.
7. The Vacationers, by Emma Straub.
8. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
9. One Plus One, by Jojo Moyes.
10. Act of War, by Brad Thor.
1. Unbroken, by Lauren Hillenbrand.
2. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
3. Hard Choices, by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
4. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
5. Think Like a Freak, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
6. Capital in the Twenty-first Century, by Thomas Piketty.
7. Flash Boys, by Michael Lewis.
8. The Mockingbird Next Door: Life with Harper Lee, by Marja Mills.
9. Blood Feud, by Edward Klein.
10. Can’t We Talk About Something More Pleasant, by Roz Chast.