1. The First American Declaration of Independence? by Scott Syfert.
2. The Girls of August, by Anne Rivers Siddons.
3. The Hurricane Sisters, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
4. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, by Gabrielle Zevin.
5. All I Have in This World, by Adam Makos.
6. Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands, by Chris Bohjalian.
7. Honor and Betrayal, by Patrick Robinson.
8. Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage, by Alice Munro.
9. Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln’s Killer, by James Swanson.
10. To Rise Again at a Decent Hour, by Joshua Ferris.
1. The Book of Life, by Deborah Harkness.
2. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
3. The Heist, by Daniel Silva.
4. The Silkworm, by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling).
5. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
6. The Vacationers, by Emma Straub.
7. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
8. One Plus One, by Jojo Moyes.
9. California, by Edan Lepucki.
10. Act of War, by Brad Thor.
1. Unbroken, by Lauren Hillenbrand.
2. Hard Choices, by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
3. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
4. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
5. Think Like a Freak, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
6. The Mockingbird Next Door: Life with Harper Lee, by Marja Mills.
7. Capital in the Twenty-first Century, by Thomas Piketty.
8. Blood Feud, by Edward Klein.
9. Flash Boys, by Michael Lewis.
10. Can’t We Talk About Something More Pleasant, by Roz Chast.