1. Mischievous Mimi Explores Seabrook Island, by Catherine Goodman Farley.
2. The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green.
3. The Girls of August, by Anne Rivers Siddons.
4. Higher Call, by Adam Makos.
5. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
6. Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln’s Killer, by James Swanson.
7. Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage, by Alice Munro.
8. Lowcountry Summer, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
9. To Rise Again at a Decent Hour, by Joshua Ferris.
10. Written in My Own Heart’s Blood, by Diana Gabaldon.
1. The Silkworm, by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling).
2. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
3. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
4. Mr. Mercedes, by Stephen King.
5. The Vacationers, by Emma Straub.
6. Midnight in Europe, by Alan Furst.
7. One Plus One, by Jojo Moyes.
8. Written in My Own Heart’s Blood, by Diana Gabaldon.
9. Top Secret Twenty-One, by Janet Evanovich.
10. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
1. Unbroken, by Lauren Hillenbrand.
2. Hard Choices, by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
3. Capital in the Twenty-first Century, by Thomas Piketty.
4. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
5. Think Like a Freak, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
6. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
7. Flash Boys, by Michael Lewis.
8. Can’t We Talk About Something More Pleasant, by Roz Chast.
9. Tibetan Peach Pie, by Tom Robbins.
10. Carsick, by John Waters.
St. Thomas Players’ second production this summer is quite different from its first, “Driving Miss Daisy,” yet, as director Jennifer... read more