1. Mischievous Mimi Explores Seabrook Island, by Catherine Goodman Farley.
2. The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green.
3. Wisdom From Wilbur, by Mandy Lawrence.
4. Higher Call, by Adam Makos.
5. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
6. Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln’s Killer, by James Swanson.
7. Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage, by Alice Munro.
8. Lowcountry Summer, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
9. The Matchmaker, by Elin Hilderbrand.
10. Written in My Own Heart’s Blood, by Diana Gabaldon.
1. The Silkworm, by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling).
2. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
3. Mr. Mercedes, by Stephen King.
4. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
5. Written in My Own Heart’s Blood, by Diana Gabaldon.
6. Midnight in Europe, by Alan Furst.
7. Top Secret Twenty-One, by Janet Evanovich.
8. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
9. The Vacationers, by Emma Straub.
10. Invisible, by James Patterson, David Ellis.
1. Hard Choices, by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
2. Capital in the Twenty-first Century, by Thomas Piketty.
3. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
4. Think Like a Freak, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
5. Unbroken, by Lauren Hillenbrand.
6. Flash Boys, by Michael Lewis.
7. Tibetan Peach Pie, by Tom Robbins.
8. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
9. Can’t We Talk About Something More Pleasant, by Roz Chast.
10. Carsick, by John Waters.