Woman lying in middle of road trouble for men
Police cited a Greensboro man with drug offenses after they were called to Bendix Drive for a women who was lying in the middle of the road and appeared to be intoxicated.
Daniel Michael Fello, 24, of the 1200 block of Vance Street, was issued a citation for simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.
A Salisbury Police officer arrived on the scene and spoke with two men who were with the woman. The officer spoke to Fello, who told the officer they’d all been partying. The officer asked if he had any illegal substances and subsequently searched Fello. The officer found three grams of marijuana and a pipe with marijuana residue on it.
The woman went back to the Economy Inn where she was staying, officials said. Fello was also charged with misdemeanor failure to appear.
In other police reports:
• A woman reported Wednesday a vandalism in the 400 block of Laurel Pointe Circle.
• A woman reported Wednesday a domestic disturbance in the 200 block Claymont Drive.
• Kenneth Denard Brown, 49, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor assault by male on person over 18 years of age in the 100 block of Lakewood Drive.
• Brandon Scott Goins, 24, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor larceny at Family Dollar in the 400 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
In sheriff’s reports:
• A man reported Tuesday a vehicle larceny in the 2400 Leonard Road.
• Stephen Lamour Hailey, 27, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor nonsupport of a child at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Kari Marie Fisher Everidge, 25, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 2300 block of Statesvillle Boulevard.
Contact reporter Shavonne Potts at 704-797-4253.
SALISBURY — It’s difficult to say who the star was Tuesday afternoon — 93-year-old Carl Sloop Jr. or the Rowan... read more