Published 12:00 am Sunday, June 8, 2014
1. Heaven is for Real, by Todd Burpo.
2. Oh! The Places You’ll Go, by Dr. Seuss.
3. Wisdom from Wilbur: How My Dog Has Brought Me Closer to God, by Mandy Lawrence.
4. Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage, by Alice Munro.
5. The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green.
6. Gemini, by Carol Cassella.
7. Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage, by Alfred Lansing.
8. The Steady Running of the Hour, by Justin Go.
9. The Hurricane Sisters, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
10. The Tale of the Dueling Neurosurgeons, by Sam Kean.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
3. Skin Game, by Jim Butcher.
4. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
5. The One & Only, by Emily Giffin.
6. Natchez Burning, by Greg Iles.
7. The Target, by David Baldacci.
8. The Last Kind Words Saloon, by Larry McMurtry.
9. Delicious! by Ruth Reichl.
10. The Serpent of Venice, by Christopher Moore.
1. Capital in the Twenty-first Century, by Thomas Piketty.
2. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
3. Think Like a Freak, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
4. Tibetan Peach Pie: A True Account of an Imaginative Life, by Tom Robbins.
5. Flash Boys, by Michael Lewis.
6. Congratulations, by the Way, by George Saunders.
7. Stress Test, by Timothy Geithner.
8. A Fighting Chance, by Elizabeth Warren.
9. No Place to Hide, by Glenn Greenwald.
10. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.