Posters Friday, May 23
Published 12:00 am Friday, May 23, 2014
Deadline for Posters is 5 p.m.
• Tonight 6:30-9 p.m., SASsy Canvas at Salisbury Art Station, have fun painting, bring your own beverages/snack. RSVP 704-754-0853, 215 Depot St.
• T.O.P. monthly prayer breakfast, 8 a.m. Saturday. Speaker Rev. Deon Anderson, associate minister at God’s Tabernacle for Believers, Granite Quarry. Men’s group of Tower of Power United Holy Church, 601 E. Cemetery St. For information call Rev. Turner at 704-223-2608.
• Fish fry Saturday, 321 N MLK Jr. Ave., 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sponsored by Steppin’ Out Social Club
• Fashionetta fundraiser raffle, drawing at noon Saturday, first prize mini iPad, second prize $25 gift card. Sponsored by Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority. Information: Teresa Adams, 704-762-9511; Lovetta Moore, 704-637-7995; Sarah Lightner, 704-636-2129.
• J.C. Price High School National Alumni Association. meeting, 3 p.m. Saturday, Western Star Lodge, Old Concord Road. Information: Carolyn Williams, president, 704-633-7162.
• Members of Salisbury City Council invited to community meeting with Salisbury Police Dept. and West End Community, 6 p.m., May 27, Miller Recreation Center, 1402 W. Bank St. A quorum may participate; no action will be taken.
• Eloganze first anniversary Night of Royalty, Saturday, 9 p.m., Elks Lodge on South Main Street; door prizes, raffles, food, DJ. All welcome to join.