5 things to do this weekend
• 6:30-9 p.m., SASsy Canvas at Salisbury Art Station. Have fun painting, bring your own beverages/snack. RSVP 704-754-0853, 215 Depot St.
• 7 p.m. and 9 p.m., Salisbury Ghost Walk. Join “Boo” and the gang for a walk around downtown Salisbury to hear tales of how in the 1800s Salisbury earned the reputation as the “wettest and wickedest” town in the state. Bring camera, smart phone, flashlight: some tales come to life via present day hauntings. Adults $10, students $5. Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-798-3102.
• 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Rob Robertson’s book signing. Long-time Salisbury resident launches “Icy Shadows” with signing at Just the Thing & The Literary Bookpost, 110 S. Main St.
• JC Price Post 107 Memorial Week celebration in progress. Fun on the midway by TC Amusements, raffles, memorial services, Gospel sings, deejays and dances. 1433 Wilkesboro Road, 704-636-2950.
• “Over There, Over Here,” Rowan Museum remembers World War I. The centennial celebration to the memory of those who fought and suffered through The Great War. 202 North Main St., 704-633-5946. Exhibit opens at 1 p.m.
ROCKWELL — You can’t go home again, but 17 East Rowan and Carson high school seniors proved you can at... read more