Two charged with assault after argument at home on Red Bird Lane escalates
Authorities were called to Rockwell after an argument got out of hand and two men were charged with assault Tuesday around 1 p.m.
Deputies with the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office said Randall Lee Poole, 34, and Michael Roland Kendrick, 44, argued at a home in the 100 block of Red Bird Lane. Kendrick was charged with misdemeanor assault by pointing a gun and Poole was charged with misdemeanor simple assault.
In other sheriff’s reports:
• A man reported someone took his debit card Tuesday in the 200 block of Winding Way.
• A man reported a vandalism Tuesday in the 800 block of Timberlane Trail.
• Angela Wickerson Myers, 47, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor assault in the 400 block of Moon River Road
• Dannon Noel Webster, 24, was charged Tuesday with possession of drug paraphernalia at Cannon Farm Road and Enochville Avenue, Kannapolis during a traffic stop.
• Angela Michelle Tidwell, 43, was charged with misdemeanor resist, delay, obstruct a public officer in the 2700 block of Brady Avenue, Kannapolis.
In police reports:
• A man reported he left his wallet inside a convenience store, it was gone when he returned and his credit card was used in the 800 block of South Ellis Street.
• A woman reported a larceny Wednesday in the 300 block of West McCubbins Street.
• A man reported a larceny Wednesday in the 400 block of Lincolnton Road.
• Chambers Realty reported a vandalism Wednesday at 1309 Standish Street, Apartments A and B.
• A woman reported a larceny Wednesday in the 200 block of Faith Road.
• A woman reported a breaking and entering in the 300 block of Alan Circle.
• Police responded to a fight Wednesday in the 200 block of Partee Street.
Contact reporter Shavonne Potts at 704-797-4253.
Twenty minutes and 30 seconds was the amount of time Salisbury High School students Ronald Robinson and Jada Cuff needed... read more