1. This Dark Road to Mercy, by Wiley Cash.
2. If There’s Anything I Can Do, by Josephine Hicks.
3. And We Stay, by Jenny Hubbard.
4. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, by Gabrielle Zevin.
5. Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore, by Robin Sloan.
6. The Magnificent Masters, by Gil Capps.
7. Life in Motion, by Misty Copeland.
8. Brown Dog, by Jim Harrison.
9. All I Have in This World, by Michael Parker.
10. The Good Luck of Right Now, by Matthew Quick.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
3. Missing You, by Harlan Coben.
4. Bark: Stories, by Lorrie Moore.
5. Raising Steam, by Terry Pratchett.
6. Still Life with Bread Crumbs, by Anna Quindlen.
7. The Martian, by Andy Weir.
8. One More Thing, by B.J. Novak.
9. The Museum of Extraordinary Things, by Alice Hoffman.
10. Redeployment, by Phil Klay.
1. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
2. The Sixth Extinction, by Elizabeth Kolbert.
3. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
4. The Future of the Mind, by Michio Kaku.
5. Uganda Be Kidding Me, by Chelsea Handler.
6. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
7. Grain Brain, by David Perlmutter.
8. The Story of the Jews: Finding the Words 1000 BC-1492 AD, by Siomn Schama.
9. The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet, by Mark Hyman.
10. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.