Two charged after fight at Henderson Independent School
Published 12:00 am Saturday, March 29, 2014
Police responded to a disturbance Tuesday at Henderson Independent High School, 1215 North Main St., where authorities say two people were fighting.
Salisbury Police charged Dominique Andre Parker, 18, and Daquann Sha’heem Bolt, also 18, both with misdemeanor simple assault. Bolt is expected in court in April to address cases involving a violation of out-of-county probation and misdemeanor larceny charges.
Another teen, Arthur Monte Sexton, 18, was cited for misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
In other police reports:
• A woman and man reported their vehicles were broken into and items stolen sometime Wednesday in the 1000 block of East Innes Street.
• The city of Salisbury reported Wednesday someone vandalized a park sign at the Forest Hill Greenway at 421 Mahaley Ave.
• A man reported his unlocked vehicle was entered Wednesday and some change and a handgun were stolen in the 1800 block of Hampshire Drive.
• A man reported while he was in Salisbury March 2 someone entered his vehicle and took a laptop and a handgun while in the 100 block of East Fisher Street.
• A man reported an attempted burglary Thursday in the 400 block of Vance Avenue.
• A teacher at Henderson Independent High reported Thursday a disturbance at the school, 1215 N. Main St., while another teacher reported a disturbance around the same time.
• A man reported a burglary Thursday in the 300 block of Grim Street.
• A woman reported a larceny Thursday in the 800 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• A woman reported Thursday communicating threats following an argument in the 600 block of Marsh Street.
• A woman reported Thursday a vandalism occurred in the 1200 block of Arden Drive.
• A woman reported Thursday a burglary occurred in the 700 block of South Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.
• A man reported Thursday his daughter was an undisciplined juvenile. The initial call came in as vandalism in the 100 block of West Thomas Street.
• Kyshawn Quandarious Robinson, 17, and Jeremiah Emmanule Billingslea, also 17, were charged with misdemeanor utterance to provoke violent retaliation while at Henderson Independent High School, 1215 N. Main St.
• Larry Donald Banks, 54, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor assault on a female by male over 18 years of age in the 600 block of East Innes Street.
• A man reported Sunday on two separate occasions items were taken from him in the 17300 block of Dooley Road, Cleveland.
• A man reported Wednesday his gold Food Lion ring was taken sometime between Dec. 25 and March 26 in the 1000 block of Golden Eagle Drive, China Grove.
• A woman reported a larceny Wednesday a larceny occurred at Mount Moriah Church Road and N.C. 153, China Grove.
• A man reported Wednesday someone took his car sometime between Sunday and Wednesday without his authorization in the 400 block of St. Stephens Church Road, Gold Hill.
• Gary James Joslin, 37, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance schedule VI during a traffic stop in the 2800 block of Lane Street, Kannapolis.
• Brandy Leonard Hill, 22, was charged Wednesday with felony larceny in the 100 block of West Liberty Street.
• Terry David Johnson, 45, was charged Wednesday with fugitive from justice in the 300 block of North Fisherman’s Lane.
Contact reporter Shavonne Potts at 704-797-4253.