Published 12:00 am Saturday, March 29, 2014
Deadline for posters is 5 p.m.
• Habitat for Humanity of Rowan County, annual Port-A-Pit BBQ Chicken Fundraiser, Tuesday, April 1, Salisbury Civic Center, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. $8 per meal, includes half chicken, slaw, potato salad, dessert, roll. Eat-in or take-out. Free delivery orders of 10 or more. Info, call 704-642-6292, Ext. 101.
• Vendor Fair for Relay For Life, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. today, hosted by East Rowan High School team, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road. Info, Julie email@example.com or 704-647-1193.
• Vendor Fair and Gospel Singing, today, 10 a.m.; fair is $5 donation; Gospel singing 5 p.m. Both at Cornerstone Baptist Church, 200 Clearview Road, Cleveland. Info, Lisa firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-232-2652. Hosted by Cruisers Relay For Life team.
• Sixth Annual Homemade Chicken & Noodle Dinner, 4-7 p.m. today, hosted by Sweet Potato Queens Relay For Life team, at Organ Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall. Donation $6 adults, $3 for under 6-years-old, includes chicken and noodles, slaw, pickles, crackers, dessert and drink. Hot dogs available. Dine-in or carry-out. 1515 Organ Church Rd.,
• Spaghetti dinner for Relay For Life, Sunday, noon, Central United Methodist Church, 200 Fourth St., Spencer. $7 donation includes spaghetti, salad, garlic bread and sweet or unsweet tea. Lynne304@carolina.rr.com or 704-638-9492 for info.
• Outreach Christian Ministries presents Joy Night tonight, 5 p.m., 722 W. Horah St. Ministry guests include Minister James Turner, Remnant Praise Team, Natalia Jones of Shady Grove Baptist Church and Lexington Fellowship Community Choir. Bradley Taylor, Senior Pastor. 704-637-9955.