1. Lone Survivor, by Marcus Luttrell.
2. The Death of Santini, by Pat Conroy.
3. Game of Thrones, by George R.R. Martin.
4. The Paper Boy, by Sonny Allen.
5. The Blue Sweater, by Jacqueline Novogratz.
6. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.
7. We are Water, by Wally Lamb.
8. Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King.
9. Philomena, by Martin Sixsmith.
10. The Bully Pulpit, by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
1. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
2. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
3. The Luminaries, by Eleanor Catton.
4. Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver.
5. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
6. The Circle, by Dave Egggers.
7. On Such a Full Sea, by Chang-Rae Lee.
8. The Signature of all Things, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
9. The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri.
10. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
1. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. Little Failure: A Memoir, by Gary Shtenygart.
3. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
4. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai.
5. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.
6. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
7. The Bully Pulpit, by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
8. My Age of Anxiety: Fear, Hope, Dread, and the Search for Peace of Mind, by Scott Stoessel.
9. Stitches, by Anne Lamott.
10. My Promised Land, by Ari Shavat.