NC kids taken to hospital after drinking bleach
KINGS MOUNTAIN (AP) — Several children at a daycare center in Kings Mountain have been taken to hospitals after drinking bleach.
Police say a little bleach was put in a pitcher of water for cleaning purposes at Bolin’s Daycare Center. That pitcher was then mistakenly put in the refrigerator and was given to the children.
The children were taken to Kings Mountain Hospital and Cleveland Regional Medical Center in Shelby on Monday.
Police say none of the children had serious complications.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The biggest gadget trade show in the Americas wrapped up on Friday in Las Vegas after... read more