1. The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks.
2. Lone Survivor, by Marcus Luttrell.
3. A Lesson Before Dying, by Ernest Gaines.
4. Night of the Comet, by George Bishop.
5. The Death of Santini, by Pat Conroy.
6. Divergent, by Veronica Roth.
7. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini
8. The Paper Boy, by Sonny Allen.
9. The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri.
10. Salisbury and Rowan County, by Susan Sides.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. The Luminaries, by Eleanor Catton.
3. Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver.
4. The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri.
5. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
6. S., by J.J. Abrams.
7. The Good Lord Bird, by James McBride.
8. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman.
9. The Valley of Amazement, by Amy Tan.
10. The Signature of all Things, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
1. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
3. The Bully Pulpit, by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
4. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.
5. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai.
6. This is the Story of a Happy Marriage, by Ann Patchett.
7. Stitches, by Anne Lamott.
8. One Summer: America, 1927, by Bill Bryson.
9. My Promised Land, by Ari Shavat.
10. Grain Brain, by David Perlmutter.
Piedmont Players Theatre will host another master dance class at 7 p.m. today. Choreographer Tod Kubo will leads this intensive... read more