1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver.
3. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
4. The Luminaries, by Eleanor Catton.
5. The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri.
6. Aimless Love, by Billy Collins.
7. The Signature of all Things, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
8. The Circle, by Dave Eggers.
9. The Valley of Amazement, by Amy Tan.
10. Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King.
1. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. The Bully Pulpit, by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
3. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.
4. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai.
5. One Summer: America, 1927, by Bill Bryson.
6. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
7. Killing Jesus, by Bill O’Reilly.
8. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
9. Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
10. George Washington’s Secret Six, by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger.