1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
3. Aimless Love: New and Selected Poems, by Billy Collins.
4. Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver.
5. We are Water, by Wally Lamb.
6. The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri.
7. The Circle, by Dave Eggers.
8. The Signature of All Things, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
9. Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King.
10. The Luminaries, by Eleanor Catton.
1. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai.
3. Killing Jesus, by Bill O’Reilly.
4. Stitches: A Handbook on Meaning, Hope and Repair, by Anne Lamott.
5. The Reason I Jump, by Naoki Higashida
6. The Death of Santini, by Pat Conroy.
7. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diane Muldrow.
8. One Summer: America, 1927, by Bill Bryson.
9. The Men Who United the States, by Simon Winchester.
10. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.
“All the Great Books (Abridged)” is a great way to open the new Lee Street Theater on North Lee Street.... read more