1. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
2. Killing Jesus, by Bill O’Reilly.
3. The Reason I Jump, by Naoki Higashida.
4. Salvation, by Kurt Corriher.
5. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
6. The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks.
7. A Feast for Crows, by George R.R. Martin.
8. The Night Before Christmas, by Clement Moore.
9. History Decoded, by Brad Meltzer.
10. The Death of Santini, by Pat Conroy.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
3. Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver.
4. The Circle, by Dave Eggers.
5. We are Water, by Wally Lamb.
6. The Signature of All Things, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
7. The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri.
8. Aimless Love: New and Selected Poems, by Billy Collins.
9. Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King.
10. Police, by Jo Nesbo.
1. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. The Reason I Jump, by Naoki Higashida
3. Killing Jesus, by Bill O’Reilly.
4. One Summer: America, 1927, by Bill Bryson
5. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai.
6. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diane Muldrow.
7. The Men Who United the States, by Simon Winchester.
8. Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Passtimes and Politics, by Charles Krauthammer.
9. Zealot, by Reza Aslan.
10. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
The fall barbecue at Liberty United Methodist Church, intersection of Stokes Ferry and Liberty Roads, will be held from 10... read more