5 steps to change your Linkedin Email Frequency
Published 12:00 am Thursday, October 31, 2013
You want to stay connected with your business contacts and peers, but you are unhappy with the amount of emails you receive from Linkedin? Not a problem, here are 5 steps to help you out.
1. Login to your Linkedin account
2. On the top right, click on your small profile photo. A drop down menu will appear, select “Privacy & Settings”
3. A new page will come up, on the bottom left choose “Communications”
4. Then to the right, choose “Set the frequency of emails”
5. Four categories will come up, choose the right email settings for you. Digests are a great way to stay informed but get less emails.
If you are not a member of Linkedin, and get unwanted requests. You can be put on a “Do not contact list“
Follow the Salisbury Post Linkedin at: http://www.linkedin.com/company/salisbury-post