Published 12:00 am Sunday, September 22, 2013
1. House by the Creek, by Rich Leonard.
2. Unglued, by Lysa Terkeurst.
3. Different Sun, by Elaine Neil Orr.
4. Ashoan’s Rug, by Carrie Knowles.
5. Cobalt Blue, by Peggy Payne.
6. Butterfly’s Child, by Angela Davis-Gardner.
7. Lillian’s Garden, by Carrie Knowles.
8. The Crucible, by Arthur Miller.
9. Salvation, by Kurt Corriher.
10. The Absolute True Diary of a Part Time Indian, by Sherman Alexie.
1. W is for Wasted, by Sue Grafton.
2. Never Go Back, by Lee Child.
3. MaddAddam, by Margaret Atwood.
4. The Cuckoo’s Calling, by Robert Galbraith.
5. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
6. Someone, by Alice McDermott.
7. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman.
8. Dissident Gardens, by Jonathan Lethem.
9. How the Light Gets In, by Louise Penny.
10. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
1. Zealot, by Reza Aslan.
2. Lawrence in Arabia, by Scott Anderson.
3. Still Foolin’ ‘Em: Where I’ve Been, Where I’m Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys?, by Billy Crystal.
4. This Town, by Mark Leibovich.
5. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
6. Salinger, by David Shields, Shane Salerno.
7. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
8. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
9. Wilson, by A. Scott Berg.
10. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.