1. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen.
2. Ocracoke, by Edward Norvell.
3. Tuesdays with Morrie, by Mitch Albom.
4. Life After Life, by Jill McCorkle.
5. Salvation, by Kurt Corriher.
6. War Zone, by Kevin Duffus.
7. Where the Red Fern Grows, by Wilson Rawls.
8. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
9. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
10. Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout.
1. Inferno, by Dan Brown.
2. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
3. Bad Monkey, by Carl Hiassen.
4. The Silver Star, by Jeannette Walls.
5. TransAtlantic, by Colum McCann.
6. The Son, by Philipp Meyer.
7. A Delicate Truth, by John le Carre.
8. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
9. Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson.
10. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
1. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
2. The Guns at Last Light, by Rick Atkinson.
3. Vader’s Little Princess, by Jeffrey Brown.
4. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
5. The Unwinding, by George Packer.
6. Darth Vader and Son, by Jeffrey Brown.
7. Cooked, by Michael Pollan.
8. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
9. Bunker Hill, by Nathaniel Philbrick.
10. Eleven Rings, by Phil Jackson.
NEW YORK (AP) — Nearly 20 years after “Dumb and Dumber” was released, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are reuniting... read more