1. Seven Simple Secrets, by Annette Breaux
2. Next Time You See Me, by HollyGoddard Jones.
3. Oh! The Places You’ll Go, by Dr. Seuss.
4. Woody Durham:A Tar Heel Voice,” by Woody Durham.
5. Be Alert, by Warren Wiersbe.
6. Salvation: A Story of Survival, by Kurt Corriher.
7. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
8. Once Upon a River, by Bonnie Jo Campbell.
9. Dark, by Lemony Snicket.
10. Proof of Heaven, by Eben Alexander.
1. Inferno, by Dan Brown.
2. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
3. A Delicate Truth, by John le Carre.
4. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
5. Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson.
6. The Son, by Philipp Meyer.
7. The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout.
8. The Woman Upstairs, by Claire Messud.
9. Z, by Therese Anne Fowler.
10. Paris, by Edward Rutherford.
1. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
2. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
3. The Unwinding, by George Packer.
4. Cooked, by Michael Pollan.
5. The Guns at Last Light, by Rick Atkinson.
6. Vader’s Little Princess, by Jeffrey Brown.
7. It’s All Good, by Gwyneth Paltrow.
8. Eleven Rings, by Phil Jackson.
9. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
10. Bunker Hill, by Nathaniel Philbrick.
Rowan Public Library event tonight — 6:30 p.m., Thursday, June 6: “Adventures in the Confederacy,” author Peter Carlso tells of... read more