At Pops, vendors serve up the vittles
Food vendors are always part of the festivities at Pops at the Post. Look for them on Fisher Street and at the back of the Post’s parking lot, adjacent to the Wrenn House parking lot.
This year’s vendors include:
• Mr. Cone will be serving Hershey’s Premium soft serve ice cream in homemade waffle cones and bowls, as well as sundaes, banana splits and slushies.
• Beaver Food Services will offer funnel cakes and fresh hand-squeezed lemonade.
• Hap’s will be serving hot dogs and hamburgers with the fixings, drinks and chips.
• Jason Slusser will be there with his Dolce Italian Ice.
• Meat on a Stick will be serving chicken, beef or pork served fresh and hot right off the grill on skewers as well as grilled corn on the cob.
• Cheerwine is once again providing Cheerwine and Diet Cheerwine for free, as a gift to the community. Look for the red Cheerwine stand in the corner of the FirstBank parking lot.
• The Civitans will be serving up wings.