Published 12:00 am Sunday, May 12, 2013
1. Ocracoke Between the Storms, by Ed Norvell.
2. Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson.
3. Miss Julia Stirs Up Trouble, by Ann B. Ross.
4. Journey to Freedom, by George Teo.
5. Snapped by Sami, Ticktock.
6. Darwin’s Sacred Cause: Race, Slavery and the Quest for Human Origins, by Adrian Desmund.
7. Comeback Love, by Peter Golden.
8. Hey, Diddle Diddle, by Jonas Sickler.
9. Darwin’s Sacred Cause: Race, Slavery and the Quest for Human Origins, by Tim Pegram.
10. Salisbury Rowan County, by Susan Goodman Sides.
1. The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout.
2. Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson.
3. Maya’s Notebook, by Herman Koch.
4. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
5. The Woman Upstairs, by Claire Messud.
6. The Interestings, by Meg Wolitzer.
7. Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald, by Therese Anne Fowler.
8. All That Is, by James Salter.
9. Paris: The Novel, by Isabel Allende.
10. The Hit, by David Baldacci.
1. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
2. Cooked, by Michael Pollan.
3. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
4. Bunker Hill: A City, a Siege, a Revolution, by Nathaniel Philbrick.
5. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
6. Waiting to be Heard: A Memoir, by Amanda Knox.
7. Vader’s Little Princess, by Jeffrey Brown.
8. Gulp, by Mary Roach.
9. It’s All Good, by Gwyneth Paltrow.
10. Country Girl: A Memoir, by Edna O’Brien.