1. The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation, by Matthew Dixon.
2. A Land More Kind Than Home, by Wiley Cash.
3. Immortal Diamond: The Search for Our True Self, by Richard Rohr.
4. Pillow of Thorns, by Karen Cecil Smith.
5. Salvation, by Kurt Corriher.
6. Tragedy of Hamlet: Prince of Denmark, by William Shakespeare.
7. My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist’s Personal Journey, by Jill Bolte Taylor.
8. Judy Moody & Stink: The Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Treasure Hunt, by Megan McDonald.
9. Mark for Everyone, by N.T. Wright.
10. Jake & the Neverland Pirates — Adventure Awaits! Dalmation Press.
1. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
4. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
5. A Memory of Light, by Robert Jordan.
6. The Twelve Tribes of Hattie, by Ayana Mathis.
7. Insane City, by Dave Barry.
8. My Brother’s Book, by Maurice Sendak.
9. Speaking From Among the Bones, by Alan Bradley.
10. The River Swimmer, by Jim Harrison.
1. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
2. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
3. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
4. Going Clear, by Lawrence Wright.
5. The Future, by Al Gore.
6. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
7. The World Until Yesterday, by Jared M. Diamond.
8. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
9. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
10. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.