1. Jake & the Neverland Pirates – Adventure Awaits! Dalmation Press.
2. Broken Children, Grown-Up Pain: Understanding the Effects of Your Wounded Past, by Paul Hegstrom.
3. A Land More Kind Than Home, by Wiley Cash.
4. Magic, by Rhonda Bryne.
5. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
6. Soul Survivor: How Thirteen Unlikely Mentors Helped My Faith Survive the Church, by Phillip Yancey.
7. Edible Wild Plants of Eastern North America, by Merritt Lyndon Fernald.
8. Angels in America, Part Two: Perestroika, by Tony Kushner.
9. Amy and the Missing Puppy, by Callie Barkley.
10. Fly High, Fly Guy, by Tedd Arnold.
1. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. A Memory of Light, by Robert Jordan.
4. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
5. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
6. The River Swimmer, by Jim Harrison.
7. Suspect, by Robert Crais.
8. The Twelve Tribes of Hattie, by Ayana Mathis.
9. This is How You Lose Her, by Junot Diaz.
10. Sweet Tooth, by Ian McEwan.
1. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
2. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
3. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
4. Going Clear, by Lawrence Wright.
5. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
6. The World Until Yesterday, by Jared M. Diamond.
7. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
8. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
9. Francona: The Red Sox Years, by Terry Francona.
10. The Dude and the Zen Master, by Jeff Bridges.