1. Tell the Wolves I’m Home: A Novel, by Carol Rifka Brunt.
2. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
3. Salvation: A Story of Survival, by Kurt Corriher.
4. Phantom, by Joe Nesbo.
5. Stand Up That Mountain, by Jay Leutze.
6. Salisbury and Rowan County Postcards, by Susan Goodman Sides.
7. Christmas in Camelot, by Mary Pope Osborne.
8. Flat Stanley, by Jeff Brown.
9. Drama, by Raina Telgemeier.
10. Little Bookstore of Big Stone Gap: A Memoir of Friendship, Community, and the Uncommon Pleasure of a Good Book, by Wendy Welch.
1. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
4. Sweet Tooth, by Ian McEwan
5. The Racketeer, by John Grisham.
6. The Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
7. The Last Man, by Vince Flynn.
8. Dear Life: Stories, by Alice Munro.
9. The Yellow Birds, by Kevin Powers.
10. This is How You Lose Her, by Junot Diaz.
1. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
2. Barefoot Contessa Foolproof, by Ina Garten.
3. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
4. Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers, by Anne Lamott.
5. Killing Kennedy, by Bill O’Reilly.
6. Hallucinations, by Oliver Sacks.
7. The Signal and the Noise, by Nate Silver.
8. The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook, by Deb Perelman.
9. The Last Lion: Winston Spencer Churchill, by William Manchester.
10. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
The Rowan Arts Council announces the opening of the 2012 Student Autumn Exhibition by Rowan-Cabarrus Community College students. The free... read more