Fire damages mobile home

Published 12:00 am Friday, September 14, 2012

Fire officials say an overloaded power strip caused a fire in a mobile home at Salisbury Mobile Home Park today.
The surge protector had multiple items plugged into it, including a television and stereo.

Salisbury firefighters were called to the fire at 1017 Bringle Ferry Road, shortly before noon.

No one was inside the home at the time. Fire officials said at the scene the fire was contained to a front bedroom, where the fire originated.

Comments

Comments closed.