N.C. Music Hall of Fame offers tickets
KANNAPOLIS – For the first time in its history, the N.C. Music Hall of Fame will sell tickets to the general public for the annual induction ceremony.
A larger venue in Concord – the Vintage Motor Club Conference & Events Center – allows the Hall of Fame to seat more people than the previous location at the N.C. Research Campus in Kannapolis.
The Oct. 11 event will include a wine and cheese meet-and-greet reception with the inductees, a sit-down dinner, the induction ceremony and entertainment by inductees, both past and present.
For tickets, call the museum at 704-934-2320.
Inductees expected to attend include:
• Tori Amos, alternative pock/pop, Newton
• Shirley Austin Reeves, original member of the Shirelles, Henderson
• Jodeci, R&B/swing, Charlotte
• Nantucket, hard rock, Jacksonville
• Stonewall Jackson, country, Tabor City
• Lou Donaldson, jazz/bebop saxophonist, Badin
• Fred Foster, record executive/producer and founder of Monument Records, Rutherford
• J.E. Mainer Jr., son of the late J.E. Mainer, blue grass/country fiddler, Weaverville
By Hugh Fisher email@example.com KANNAPOLIS — A unanimous vote of the Kannapolis City Council on Monday should soon allow LandTrust... read more