Authorities respond to pool chemical explosion

Published 12:00 am Sunday, July 15, 2012

SALISBURY — Authorities and Haz-Mat crews are responding to an apparent explosion of pool chemicals inside a house Sunday night on Stokes Ferry Road. According to scanner traffic, chemicals exploded inside the house, filling the home with chlorine gas. According to scanner, everyone is out of the house but some people may have inhaled the chemicals. Read Monday’s Post for more on this story.

Comments

Comments closed.