1. One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, by Ann Voskamp.
2. The Cove, by Ron Rash.
3. Fifty Shades Darker, by E.L. James.
4. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
5. Blueberry Years: A Memoir of Farm and Family, by Jim Minick.
6. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen C. Lilly-Bowyer.
7. Plato, Not Prozac! Applying Eternal Wisdom to Everyday Problems, by Lou Marinoff.
8. Fifty Shades Freed, by E.L. James.
9. Seriously, I’m Kidding, by Ellen DeGeneres.
10. The Coldest Night, by Robert Olmstead.
1. Bring Up the Bodies, by Hilary Mantel.
2. In One Person, by John Irving.
3. Canada, by Richard Ford.
4. Home, by Toni Morrison.
5. Sacre Bleu, by Christopher Moore.
6. Calico Joe, by John Grisham.
7. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
8. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
9. The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes.
10. Stolen Prey, by John Sandford.
1. The Passage of Power, by Robert A. Caro.
2. Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake, by Anna Quindlen.
3. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
4. Imagine, by Jonah Lehrer.
5. Drift, by Rachel Maddow.
6. It Worked for Me: In Life and Leadership, by Colin Powell.
7. Are You My Mother? by Alison Bechdel.
8. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
9. This Is How, by Augusten Burroughs.
10. I Am a Pole (and So Can You!), by Stephen Colbert.