Published 12:00 am Monday, April 30, 2012
1. Fifty Shades of Grey, by E.L. James.
2. Fifty Shades of Darker, by E.L. James.
3. Fifty Shades of Freed, by E.L. James.
4. The Cove, by Ron Rash.
5. Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins.
6. Calico Joe, John Grisham.
7. Iron House, by John Hart.
8. Cutting for Stone, by Abraham Verghese.
9. Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins.
10. Secrets at Sea, by Richard Peck.
1. Calico Joe, by John Grisham.
2. Sacre Bleu, by Christopher Moore.
3. The Innocent, by Davi Baldacci.
4. The Beginner’s Goodbye, by Anne Tyler.
5. The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection, by Alexander McCall Smith.
6. The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes.
7. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
8. Elegy for Eddie, by Jacqueline Winspear.
9. Beastly Things, by Donna Leon.
10. The Shoemaker’s Wife, by Adriana Trigiani.
1. Drift: The Unmooring of American Military Power, by Rachel Maddow.
2. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail, by Cheryl Strayed.
3. Imagine: How Creativity Works, by Jonah Lehrer.
4. Let’s Pretend This Never Happened, by Jenny Lawson.
5. The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg.
6. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
7. Quiet, by Susan Cain.
8. Some Assembly Required, by Anne Lamott.
9. Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson.
10. Darth Vader and Son, by Jeffrey Brown.