1. The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins.
2. What is the What, Dave Eggers.
3. Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins.
4. Weird Sisters, by Eleanor Brown.
5. Great Emergence: How Christianity Is Changing and Why, by Phyllis Tickle.
6. Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins.
7. Some Assembly Required, by Anne Lamott.
8. Unaccountable Weather, by Kathryn Kirkpatrick.
9. Child’s Good Night Book, by Margaret Brown.
10. When I was a Child I Read Books, by Marilynne Robinson.
1. The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes.
2. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
3. Stay Close, by Harlan Coben.
4. The Art of Fielding, by Chad Harbach.
5. Death Comes to Pemberley, by P.D. James.
6. Lone Wolf, by Jodi Picoult.
7. The Expats, by Chris Pavone.
8. The Marriage Plot, by Jeffrey Eugenides.
9. A Dance with Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
10. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
1. Imagine: How Creativity Works, by Jonah Lehrer.
2. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail, by Cheryl Strayed.
3. The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg.
4. Some Assembly Required: A Journal of My Son’s First Son, by Anne Lamott.
5. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
6. Quiet, by Susan Cain.
7. The Blood Sugar Solution: The UltraHealthy Program for Losing Weight, Preventing Disease, and Feeling Great Now! by Mark Hyman.
8. Revelations, by Elaine Pagels.
9. Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson.
10. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.