1. Iron House, by John Hart.
2. Touring the Western North Carolina Backroads, third edition, by Carolyn Sakowski.
3. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, by Barbara Robinson.
4. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen C. Lilly Bowyer.
5. The Tiger’s Wife, by Tea Obreht.
6. 77 Shadow Street, by Dean R. Koontz.
7. Mama’s Wreaths, by Julia Taylor Ebel.
8. Back to Beryl’s Cove: Trainride to Homicide: A Beryl’s Cove Mystery, by Janet McCanless.
9. The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.
10. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
1. Death Comes to Pemberley, by P.D. James.
2. The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes.
3. 1Q84, by Haruki Murakami.
4. The Marriage Plot, by Jeffrey Eugenides.
5. 11/22/63, by Stephen King.
6. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
7. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
8. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
9. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
10. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
1. Thinking, Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman.
2. Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson.
3. Catherine the Great, by Robert K. Massie.
4. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
5. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
6. The Swerve, by Stephen J. Greenblatt.
7. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (illus.).
8. Boomerang, by Michael Lewis.
9. Goodnight iPad, Ann Droyd.
10. Killing Lincoln, by Bill O’Reilly, Martin Dugard.