1. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen C. Lilly Bowyer.
2. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, by Barbara Robinson.
3. Iron House, by John Hart.
4. Touring the Western North Carolina Backroads, third edition, by Carolyn Sakowski.
5. Instant Replay: 365 Days of North Carolina Sports Trivia, by Jimmy Tomlin.
6. Lions of the West, by Robert Morgan.
7. Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins.
8. The Dovekeepers, by Alice Hoffman.
9. Nearing Home: Life, Faith, and Finishing Well, by Billy Graham.
10. The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.
11. Unbroken: A World War II Story, by Laura Hillenbrand.
1. 11/22/63, by Stephen King.
2. Death Comes to Pemberley, by P.D. James.
3. The Art of Fielding, by Chad Harbach.
4. 1Q84, by Haruki Murakami.
5. The Marriage Plot, by Jeffrey Eugenides.
6. The Litigators, by John Grisham.
7. The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes.
8. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
9. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
10. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
1. Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson.
2. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. Killing Lincoln, by Bill OíReilly, Martin Dugard.
4. Catherine the Great, by Robert K. Massie.
5. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
6. Thinking, Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman.
7. Jack Kennedy, by Chris Matthews.
8. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (illus.).
9. Then Again, by Diane Keaton.
10. The Swerve, by Stephen J. Greenblatt.