Published 12:00 am Friday, November 25, 2011
1. What kind of stitch would be most commonly used for a hem?
A. Blind stitch
B. Overcast stitch
D. Running stitch
2. On a sewing machine, what do you call the part which holds the fabric in place?
A. Surface plate
B. Fabric gauge
C. Presser foot
D. Tension control
3. Tulle and toile are different terms for the same fabric.
4. What is the most common way to put together your fabric pieces when sewing seams?
A. Wrong sides together
B. Right sides together
C. One right side to one wrong side
D. It doesn’t matter
5. When you make a mistake in sewing, what essential tool might you need?
B. Seam ripper
D. Sewing gauge
See answers of Page 6C