Christmas Tour of Southern Classics is next weekend
The Salisbury Symphony Guild’s Christmas Tour of Southern Classics is Dec. 3 from noon to 6 p.m. and Dec. 4 from 1-5 p.m.
This year’s tour in Millbridge, Mt. Ulla and Salisbury features historic buildings and enchanting homes decorated for Christmas. Locations will offer seasonal snacks and beverages, music, entertainment and raftspeople at work. There will also be chances to win door prizes.
The following are the tour sites:
• Thyatira Presbyterian Church, 220 White Road, Salisbury
• The Pill House, 8810 Mooresville Road, Salisbury
• Owen Harrison Plantation, 1420 Sloan Road, Mt. Ulla
• Kerr Mill at Sloan Park, Sloan Road, Mt. Ulla
• Back Creek Presbyterian Church, 2145 Back Creek Church Road, Mt. Ulla
• Rankin-Sherrill House, 14125 Highway 801, Mt. Ulla
• Andrew Murphy House, 229 W. Bank St., Salisbury
• Setzer School at Horizons Unlimited, 1636 Parkview Circle, Salisbury
Tickets for Salisbury Symphony Guild’s Tour of Southern Classics are $15 per person and can be reserved at the Visitors’ Bureau, 704-638-3100. They will be available day of tour at all tour homes and Setzer school locations only. For more information, go to www.salisburysymphony.org.
For more details about the tour, see Saturday’s Faith section and Sunday’s People section.