1. White Knight, by Raiza Denise.
2. Fan Fare: A Playbook of Great Recipes for Tailgating or Watching the Game at Home, by Debbie Moose.
3. Potato Salad: 65 Recipes from Classic to Cool, by Debbie Moose.
4. Lions of the West, by Robert Morgan.
5. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen C. Lilly Bowyer.
6. Inheritance, by Christopher Paolini.
7. Junie B., First Grader: Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, by Barbara Park.
8. Why Real Women Drink Straight Tequila, by R. Mordant Mahon.
9. Deviled Eggs: 50 Recipes from Simple to Sassy, by Debbie Moose.
10. Every Day a Friday: How to Be Happier 7 Days a Week, by Joel Osteen.
1. 11/22/63, by Stephen King.
2. 1Q84, by Haruki Murakami.
3. The Marriage Plot, by Jeff Eugenides.
4. The Litigators, by John Grisham.
5. The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes.
6. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
7. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
8. Out of Oz, by Gregory Maguire.
9. The Prague Cemetery, by Umberto Eco.
10. The Art of Fielding, by Chad Harbach.
1. Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson.
2. Blue Nights, by Joan Didion.
3. Back to Work: Why We Need Smart Government for a Strong Economy, by Bill Clinton.
4. Killing Lincoln, by Bill O’Reilly, Martin Dugard.
5. Jack Kennedy: Elusive Hero, by Chris Matthews.
6. Boomerang, by Michael Lewis.
7. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
8. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
9. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
10. Goodnight iPad, by Ann Droyd.