Published 12:00 am Friday, November 11, 2011
1. Trouble in Love Valley, by Cotton Ketchie.
2. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen C. Lilly Bowyer.
3. Little Did They Know, by Cotton Ketchie.
4. Iron House, by John Hart.
5. Sarahís Key, by Tatiana De Rosnay.
6. Zero Day, by David Baldacci.
7. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
8. The Last Child, by John Hart.
9. Midnight Rising: John Brown and the Raid that Sparked the Civil War, by Tony Horowitz.
10. The Dovekeepers, by Alice Hoffman.
1. 1Q84, by Haruki Murakami.
2. The Litigators, by John Grisham.
3. The Marriage Plot, by Jeff Eugenides.
4. The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes.
5. Out of Oz, by Gregory Maguire.
6. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
7. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
8. Zero Day, by David Baldacci.
9. The Cat’s Table, by Michael Ondaatje.
10. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
1. Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson.
2. Blue Nights, by Joan Didion.
3. Killing Lincoln, by Bill O’Reilly, Martin Dugard.
4. Jack Kennedy: Elusive Hero, by Chris Matthews.
5. Boomerang, by Michael Lewis.
6. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
7. The Time of Our Lives: A Conversation About America, by Tom Brokaw.
8. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
9. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
10. Goodnight iPad: A Parody for the Next Generation, by Ann Droyd.