1. Death of a Pinehurst Princess: The 1935 Elva Statler Davidson Mystery, by Steve Bouser.
2. Iron House, by John Hart.
3. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
4. Not My Mother’s Journey, Heather St. Aubin-Stout.
5. Blood and War at My Doorstep, by Brenda McKean.
6. Heaven Is for Real, by Todd Burpo.
7. Sarah’s Key, by Tatiana De Rosnay.
8. Arguably: Essays by Christopher Hitchens, by Christopher Hitchens.
9. Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld.
10. Burnt Mountain, Anne Rivers Siddons.
1. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
2. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
3. The Art of Fielding, by Chad Harbach.
4. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
5. Rules of Civility, by Amor Towles.
6. The Leftovers, by Tom Perrotta.
7. The Language of Flowers, by Vanessa Diffenbaugh.
8. Pirate King, by Laurie R. King.
9. We the Animals, by Justin Torres.
10. Caleb’s Crossing, by Geraldine Brooks.
1. That Used to Be Us: How America Fell Behind in the World It Invented and How We Can Come Back, by Thomas L. Friedman, Michael Mandelbaum.
2. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
3. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
4. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
5. In My Time: A Personal and Political Memoir, by Dick Cheney.
6. Cocktail Hour Under the Tree of Forgetfulness, by Alexandra Fuller.
7. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
8. 1493: Uncovering the New World Columbus Created, by Charles C. Mann.
9. The Greater Journey, by David McCullough.
10. The Eighty-Dollar Champion, by Elizabeth Letts.