1. Southern Railway’s Historic Spencer Shops, by Larry K. Neal.
2. Iron House, by John Hart.
3. The Night Train, by Clyde Edgerton.
4. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
5. Rowan Rifle Guards, by Philip Hatfield.
6. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
7. Paper Covers Rock, by Jenny Hubbard.
8. Sarah’s Key, by Tatiana De Rosnay.
9. Mockingjay (the final book of the ëHunger Gamesí), by Suzanne Collins.
10. Death of a Pinehurst Princess: The 1935 Elva Statler Davidson Mystery, by Steve Bouser.
1. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
2. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
3. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
4. Rules of Civility, by Amor Towles.
5. The Magician King, by Lev Grossman.
6. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
7. Portrait of a Spy, by Daniel Silva.
8. Maine, by J. Courtney Sullivan.
9. The Tiger’s Wife, by Tea Obreht.
10. The Last Werewolf, by Glen Duncan.
1. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
2. Stolen Life: A Memoir, by Jaycee Dugard.
3. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
4. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
5. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
6. 1493: Uncovering the New World Columbus Created, by Charles C. Mann.
7. The Greater Journey, by David McCullough.
8. Prime Time: Love, Health, Sex, Fitness, Friendship, Spirit–Making the Most of All of Your Life, by Jane Fonda.
9. Turn Right at Machu Picchu, by Mark Adams.
10. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
Waterworks Visual Arts Center has three new exhibits opening Aug. 20 and running through Nov. 19. “Through a Soldier’s Eyes:... read more