1. Iron House, by John Hart.
2. Paper Covers Rock, by Jenny Hubbard.
3. Shrimp, Collards & Grits Commemorative Tricentennial Edition, by Pat Branning.
4. Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back, by Todd Burpo.
5. Rowan Rifle Guards, by Philip Hatfield.
6. How the North Carolina Militia Helped Start the Civil War, by Philip Hatfield.
7. Stolen Life: A Memoir, by Jaycee Dugard.
8. Down River, by John Hart.
9. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
10. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
1. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
2. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
3. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
4. Rules of Civility, by Amor Towles.
5. Portrait of a Spy, by Daniel Silva.
6. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
7. Maine, by J. Courtney Sullivan.
8. The Last Werewolf, by Glen Duncan.
9. Ghost Story, by Jim Butcher.
10. Caleb’s Crossing, by Geraldine Brooks.
1. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
2. Stolen Life: A Memoir, by Jaycee Dugard.
3. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
4. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
5. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
6. The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris, by David McCullough.
7. Nothing Daunted, by Dorothy Wickenden.
8. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
9. Lost in Shangri-La, by Mitchell Zuckoff.
10. Absolute Monarchs, by John Julius Norwich.