1. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs.
2. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
3. The Post-American World, by Fareed Zakaria.
4. Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter, by Tom Franklin.
5. Maine, by J. Courtney Sullivan.
6. The Dry Grass of August, by Anna Jean Mayhew.
7. The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris, by David McCullough.
8. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
9. Summer Rental, by Mary Kay Andrews.
10. Stoneman’s Raid, 1865, by Chris Hartley.
1. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
2. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
3. Smokin’ Seventeen, by Janet Evanovich.
4. Maine, by J. Courtney Sullivan.
5. Caleb’s Crossing, by Geraldine Brooks.
6. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
7. The Tiger’s Wife, by Tea Obreht.
8. The Snowman, by Jo Nesbo.
9. One Summer, by David Baldacci.
10. Now You See Her, by James Patterson, Michael Ledwidge.
1. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
2. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
3. The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris, by David McCullough.
4. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
5. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
6. Reckless Endangerment, by Gretchen Morgenson, Joshua Rosner.
7. Seal Team Six, by Howard E. Wasdin, Stephen Templin.
8. Area 51, by Annie Jacobsen.
9. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
10. Lost in Shangri-La, by Mitchell Zuckoff.