Published 12:00 am Friday, July 1, 2011
1. Paper Covers Rock, by Jenny Hubbard.
2. Writers Dozen of Short Stories, by Mary Rice Patterson.
3. Fahrenheit 451: The Temperature at Which Book Paper Catches Fire, and Burns, by Ray Bradbury.
4. The Passage, by Justin Cronin.
5. Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter, by Tom Franklin.
6. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
7. Folly Beach: A Lowcountry Tale, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
8. Not So Random, N.J. Simpson.
9. Rowan Rifle Guards, by Phillip Hatfeild.
10. Room, by Emma Donoghue.
1. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
2. Smokin’ Seventeen, by Janet Evanovich.
3. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
4. Caleb’s Crossing, by Geraldine Brooks.
5. The Snowman, by Jo Nesbo.
6. Maine, by J. Courtney Sullivan.
7. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht.
8. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
9. Dreams of Joy, by Lisa See.
10. Against All Enemies, by Tom Clancy.
1. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
2. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
3. The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris, by David McCullough.
4. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
5. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
6. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
7. Area 51, by Annie Jacobsen.
8. Seal Team Six, by Howard E. Wasdin, Stephen Templin.
9. The Psychopath Test, by Jon Ronson.
10. Lost in Shangri-La, by Mitchell Zuckoff.