1. Paper Covers Rock, by Jenny Hubbard.
2. Summer Rental, by Mary Kay Andrews.
3. The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris, by David McCullough.
4. Folly Beach: A Lowcountry Tale, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
5. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
6. Zoli, by Colum McCann.
7. Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet, by David Mitchell.
8. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
9. Outliers: The Story of Success, by Malcolm Gladwell.
10. Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter, by Tom Franklin.
1. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
2. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
3. Caleb’s Crossing, by Geraldine Brooks.
4. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht.
5. Against All Enemies, by Tom Clancy.
6. The Snowman, by Jo Nesbo.
7. Maine, by J. Courtney Sullivan.
8. Dreams of Joy, by Lisa See.
9. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson. by Jeffery Deaver.
1. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
2. The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris, by David McCullough.
3. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
4. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
5. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
6. Seal Team Six, by Howard E. Wasdin, Stephen Templin.
7. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
8. Area 51, by Annie Jacobsen.
9. Sh*t My Dad Says, by Justin Halpern.
10. Those Guys Have All the Fun, by James Andrew Miller, Tom Shales.
CONCORD, N.C. – Charlotte Motor Speedway will add another fabulous first to its legacy on July 9 when the world’s... read more