1. Jayís Jokes, by Jay Nodine.
2. Soul Talk: A Spiritual Walk Through a Physical World, by Keith Kannenberg.
3. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
4. Back to Beryl’s Cove: Trainride to Homicide: A Beryl’s Cove Mystery, by Janet McCanless.
5. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
6. The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris, by David McCullough.
7. High Points and Lows, by Austin Carty.
8. The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.
9. Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy: A Righteous Gentile vs. the Third Reich, by Eric Metaxas.
10. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
1. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
2. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
3. Caleb’s Crossing, by Geraldine Brooks.
4. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht.
5. Dreams of Joy, by Lisa See.
6. The Snowman, by Jo Nesbo.
7. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
8. The Land of Painted Caves, by Jean M. Auel.
9. Robopocalypse, by Daniel Wilson.
10. Dead Reckoning, by Charlaine Harris.
1. The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris, by David McCullough.
2. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
3. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
4. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
5. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
6. Area 51, by Annie Jacobsen.
7. Seal Team Six, by Howard E. Wasdin, Stephen Templin.
8. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
9. The Psychopath Test, by Jon Ronson.
10. Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me, by Chelsea Handler, et al.